The purpose of education is an all-round development of the child, and schools should cater to it.
- When students of similar interests are put together they will become a homogenous mass.
- Teachers and mentors will find easy to plan the training and the courseware.
- Competition will be sharper and their skills related to their interests will be highly polished.
- Student will not learn to appreciate and respect people with other interests.
- He will not learn tolerance of people with other interests.
- His skills related to other interests will not be developed.
- The environment will be monotonous and boring.
- It will not favor all-round development.